which one?

Which soy container wax do you prefer?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which soy container wax do you prefer?

• EcoSoya CB135
    • Cargil C3
    • Enchanted Lites Millenium
    • Ecosoya CB Advanced
    • Ecosoya CB Pure Soy
    • other...what?

gb 415 says: Max Fragrance:12% or 2oz./lb.....

does this mean you have to add more fragrance to have a good throw? compared to lets say ecosoya cb advanced says Max Fragrance:9% or 1 1/2oz./lb.?

as far as price goes the gb415 is cheaper but does it mean I would have to add more FO to it, which in the long run would make it more $..?

does this mean you have to add more fragrance to have a good throw? compared to lets say ecosoya cb advanced says Max Fragrance:9% or 1 1/2oz./lb.?

as far as price goes the gb415 is cheaper but does it mean I would have to add more FO to it, which in the long run would make it more $..?

I use 1 to 1.5 oz per pound depending on the scent. Most floral scents and food scents only need 1 oz and most fruit scents I find I have to use the 1.5 oz. More isn't always a good thing. If you use good quality FO's, give them enough cure time and have the right wick, its not needed.

This post has driven me nuts because I knew I had never seen max fragrance 12% or 2 oz. I finally found the post from Jason about all the GB waxes. You can see the specs here:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45700

8 - 10% is what they say and that is what I have gone by. I hope this helps you some!

Guess what I voted for...:D

:shocked2: we could never guess lol

Can you please clear up the confusion about the discrepancy on the FO load for the 444 and 415?

Here is what CS has on their info:

415:

Specifications:

Max Fragrance:12% or 2oz./lb.Pour temp:95° (+/- 5°)Melt Point:121 - 125° F

444:

Specifications:

Max Fragrance:12% or 2oz./lb.Pour temp:135° (+/- 5°)Melt Point:121 - 125° F

Your Product List post has:

415:

Pour Temp: 90-100

Melt Point 120-125

FO Load: 8%-10%