What are you using it in?

Judy, USMC

You have no idea how much this forum has helped me! I've loved every review and posting !!!

But I'm getting confused now - and I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

Wonderful reviews but - - - :confused: What are you using it in? I am strictly a candlemaker and am lucky enough that if FO's don't translate or "throw" in soy - it usually will in paraffin. I've also given FO's to my B&B friend because the aromas just aren't throwing in either base candle. :cry2:

PLEASE, don't get me wrong, the list of fragrances and the supplier is much appreciated. I've noticed some have posted that it's too strong for their B&B application. These are the ones I've been ordering for my candles. But If you would care to share could you please include what you are using it in?

Many of you do - And a HUGH Thank You for that!!!:smiley2: But there are those that don't.

So now's your opportunity to comment on this comment - Agree or Disagree?

Donna I do belong to that board and it's a great resource but if someone (on any board) posts a review I think it should have some info . In other words if I were to give these two reviews which would you find most helpful?

Mac Apple from zzz co. Great scent nice and strong.

Mac Apple from ZZZ CO I used J223 , poured at 8% throw on a scale of 1-10 would be a 9.

Angel ... that is a great idea! I would love to see that type of thread started. I do agree about reviews ... the type of wax and percentage is important.

What bums me out is when a poster gives a review but doesn't say if the fo was tested in soy or paraffin. I always look for "soy tested" reviews since I work with a soy-blend ... but that's just me.

Sure do like your idea Angel!