Help...quick before hubby gets home!

Aliens...after all, its green! "Naked":laugh2: I don't think so. It would be the UPS man! I tried alcohol, spray and wash, and a bleach mix and finally just put straight bleach on a paper towel and taped it over the spot. Green is gone...so is the finish. Then min wax stain. Opps. Here her comes. Beth

okay, this happend to me, of course it was red and blue dyes :shocked2: , I must say it was not an instant fix, BUT JBN told me orange FO takes the dye out. I didn't believe them at first but after swabbing every day for a while, hard to remember but I think it was a few weeks, I eventually got the crap off my canbinets. It was straight orange FO, like from Taylored concepts or something. Hopefully somebody has something quicker, this helped me but I really hated swabbing those stains every day.

I dropped a brand new bottle of peach dye...what a mess.

I ran upstairs and grabbed EVERYTHING from under the kitchen sink!

What worked was Goo-Gone (I think that is spelled right). It "pulled" the dye from the cabinet and painted cement flooring...and we just kept mopping it up with paper towels, spritzing more on it, mopping it up, etc.....

Don't know if that helps or not...but if you don't already have some, grab some "Goo-Gone" next time you are at the grocery or hardware store. Since you would be prepared, it will probably never happen again.....lol

GOOD LUCK!

This is going to sound stupid but what about one of those Mr. Clean stain removing sponges. I am using those things on everything because my two year old leaves a trail. Or try WD-40. I know that is what they suggest for crayon all over the clothes dryer. Don't ask:o

Actually it looks pretty good. Just a bit more shine than the rest of the drawers. He didn't notice yet. Trouble is, I'll always end up telling. Same way with dings in the car. I have buffed a lot! Cars he always notices, silverware drawers are not as important, I guess. Next shopping day I am off to get one of all the above mentioned items...be prepared. I have orange FO, and will set it aside for future use. Think I'll get a little board and try every one of these. Now to decide to re-do all the cabinets. The drawer looks rather nice. Thanks for all the help. You all came through in the pinch. Beth

Not sure but you might want to do a search for info on the orange FO, I'm thinking it was EO not FO. Besides, we all know that FO can eat thru a plastic cup in no time so I would think that FO would eat thru the finish on any kind of wood like that. JMHO though.

Not sure but you might want to do a search for info on the orange FO, I'm thinking it was EO not FO. Besides, we all know that FO can eat thru a plastic cup in no time so I would think that FO would eat thru the finish on any kind of wood like that. JMHO though.

I think it is EO, I've heard it's good for cleaning all sorts of things.