What's your best thrower

kdmorgan

Mine are a toss up between three. Banana nut bread and caramelized pralines from ICS. I can't mess up those two scents no matter how hard I try or not try lol. I have even mixed the two together for an added "kick". They are YUMMY. Kudzu from ICS was WOW strong, I really had to cut back on it and it filled my whole house up.

I still have several candles made that need to be tested but these have been my strong ones for quite a while.

Mine are a toss up between three. Banana nut bread and caramelized pralines from ICS. I can't mess up those two scents no matter how hard I try or not try lol. I have even mixed the two together for an added "kick". They are YUMMY. Kudzu from ICS was WOW strong, I really had to cut back on it and it filled my whole house up.

I still have several candles made that need to be tested but these have been my strong ones for quite a while.

I have the Carmelized Pralines in my cabinet but I haven't poured it yet.:drool: Looks like I better get Moving!

Winter Candy Apple~MillCreek

Japanese Plum~ICS

Cantaloupe Lily~ICS

Honeydew Melon~Farmhouse

Cool Citrus Basil~Farmhouse

These (other than the Winter Candy apple, which I can burn all yr. round) are scents that I pour for spring/summer, I have a whole other list of great ones for fall/winter!:D

Winter Candy Apple~MillCreek

Japanese Plum~ICS

Cantaloupe Lily~ICS

Honeydew Melon~Farmhouse

Cool Citrus Basil~Farmhouse

These (other than the Winter Candy apple, which I can burn all yr. round) are scents that I pour for spring/summer, I have a whole other list of great ones for fall/winter!:D

I love Jap Plum - but it seemed a little week - I will try it again and let it cure more. 48 hours was not enough

Candlebuddy, I poured it last summer, and as I recall the throw was good (now, this was w/ C&S's 1275 at the time), I actually have an oz. downstairs to re-test, cause I really like this scent!

I remember you said you were gonna pick this up, did you end up getting it?

I love Jap Plum - but it seemed a little week - I will try it again and let it cure more. 48 hours was not enough

Miz~ I pour this in 50/50, if you use straight soy, that may make the difference, cause this was way strong for me w/ VERY little cure!

(I also pour this and most of my oils @ 9%.)

chestnuts & brown sugar-millcreek

sweet orange & chili pepper-millcreek

berry creme brulee-millcreek

gain type-millcreek

clothesline fresh-millcreek

deb's creme brulee-wixnwax

vanilla frosted grahams-ics

passionberry-ics

these are a few whole house fillers.

in 100% soy the japanese plum & the cantaloupe lily that a good 2 weeks to cure.

Candlebuddy~ I LOVE Sherri's Honeydew Melon, it is awesome!!! And the Cool Citrus Basil too! Both throw GREAT! And People LOVE that Cool Citrus Basil lately!

I was just at Sherri's too and didn't get any oils...darn it you two! LOL! I may have to get some strawberry shortcake though...I get my cool citrus basil from Peaks and it's kick butt strong.

I use 100% soy and here a few of mine:

Candles & Supplies

Strawberries & Cream (one of my best sellers)

Mango & Papaya (another best seller)

The above two hardly need any cure time

Cajun Candles

Baby Powder (super, super strong)

Amber Romane (super, super strong)

Sugar Cookie (super, super strong)

These also hardly need any cure time

Just By Nature

Orange Vanilla

Creamy Coconut Pie

At Wix End

Pearberry (really nice and a strong thrower)

White Tea & Ginger

The Jar Store

Ginger Fig (hardly any cure time, really strong)

Bamboo Teak (same, great thrower)

I have sales reps who sell for me so I needed scents that didn't take two weeks or so to cure. It took me a while to find these but they are really good oils.

Marty

In my experience if you are talking about run you out of the house it is so strong the firsst one that comes to mind and is far above the rest is Maduro (Archipelago Botanicals Havana® type) sold by Green Leaf Candle Supply. A little bit goes a very long way! She sells a lot of the Archipelago Botanical dupes as well as a whole slew of others that are strong too.