Candlescience CSN wick kits available!

They now have the CSN wick kits on the site. I love these wicks!

Here are my test results:

Ecoysoya CB135:

9oz Hex 2.75 diameter~CSN14

16 oz Apothecary 4.0 diameter~ 2 CSN11

Glass Glow Palm Container Wax:

9oz hex 2.75 diameter~ CSN12

10 oz Status Jar 3.0 diameter~ CSN14

16 oz Apothecary 4. diameter~ 2 CSN 9

Hope this helps! I will add more suggestions once I finish testing!

Thanks for posting your results like this! Even though I'm not using this kind of soy wax, this is the kind of info. I've searched for to help me select wick sizes. I know there are so many factors that can effect what wick size a person would use, but any starting point is sure helpful!

Great..thanks for the wick info I was really curious about that. I just got my sample yesterday and already poured and have one burning right now. I put it in an 11oz tumbler with a 3 inch diameter and the 14 CSN it has been burning for about 2 hours now. The scent throw is great but it is tunneling right down the middle...has anyone else had this issue? :undecided

I'm not sure if that is the correct wick or not, only time will tell, but that is the typical burn pattern for palm. It burns down, then starts spreading out and ends up with a thin "ledge" hanging over the meltpool, then that melts down last. I'd give it a little more time.

I'm not sure if that is the correct wick or not, only time will tell, but that is the typical burn pattern for palm. It burns down, then starts spreading out and ends up with a thin "ledge" hanging over the meltpool, then that melts down last. I'd give it a little more time.

Great description Carol! I was trying to figure out how to word that and you did it perfectly!

That wick should be fine for a 3" diameter container. It should all catch up.