zig zag palm pillars

cybersix

Hi all, these are 4 tester I made for a couple. They want 80 candles for their wedding, they have to decide height and which colors put together.

Sorry for the pic, I took it in a hurry waiting for them to come and see.

Thanks for looking!

post-1267-139458424503_thumb.jpg

:highfive: Those look great!! Where did you get that mold??!!

:D from Pourette. I'm sorry for all the trouble they're having ... I needed other two molds to speed up production! Thank you for your kind words, these candles are a pita to level, beware!!

You are welcome....little Sister.....but you deserve the compliment. Ever since you joined CT you have done amazing work. For not having all of the supplies we have here in the US I am soooooooooooooo impressed with your talent and creativity. Hugs and Kisses.....Bis Sister....Donita Louise

What can I say.. thanks so much again, and a big hug to you sweet ladies!!

I have to thank many people here that help me understanding and improving and getting supplies from there.

So thanks to you all, I will never leave this place!

:D Thanks again!!

Spouses chose the smallest one. They want all the colors you see in the pic then will put together different color halves.

Since they want most white than other I have to caluclate how many I have to for each color and my brain is still sleeping.

I'm happy to share my first big order with you all.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great community.

it's close to the edge and to the zig zag break. In my opinion this is a decorative candle, anyway i wick with a 15 ply. It's like having a 1" diameter pillar. I burned one of those with a 18 ply and it burned about 1 hour and a half before breaking the sides. with such a small "diameter" it's not even bad, but I'll go with a 15 ply.