I paid money for this melt pool!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilikewaxmelts.....bump all you want but you would get the same answer from just about everyone here. I think is comes down to common sense. All candles are supposed to burn well. A jar should burn all of the way down and not leave wax on the sides, a taper shouldn't drip, a pillar should self consume all of the way down to the last 1/2 inch and be blown out, a votive can stand alone if it is made with a higher melt point wax or if burned in a glass holder it should melt like a container candle and burn the same way. Candles shouldn't smoke. They can be scented or unscented. Some people like ugly candles too......ask me how I know that one (smile).....and most important of all......they should be made to burn as safely as possible. Does this answer your questions????????? Donita

Ilikewaxmelts.....bump all you want but you would get the same answer from just about everyone here. I think is comes down to common sense. All candles are supposed to burn well. A jar should burn all of the way down and not leave wax on the sides, a taper shouldn't drip, a pillar should self consume all of the way down to the last 1/2 inch and be blown out, a votive can stand alone if it is made with a higher melt point wax or if burned in a glass holder it should melt like a container candle and burn the same way. Candles shouldn't smoke. They can be scented or unscented. Some people like ugly candles too......ask me how I know that one (smile).....and most important of all......they should be made to burn as safely as possible. Does this answer your questions????????? Donita

Yes, Thank you very much!!!