Pics Of New Gels.

AnjieBurdett

Here are the pics of the gels I poured last night/today. As you can see the glass goldfish looks invisible as soon as it gets in the gel :undecided what can I do to make him stand out more in the future? Would glass paint work?? I really love these little fish and really really want to use them in gels, and they've come all the way from America especially :cry2:

DSC00483-1.jpg

here's the fishy 'out of water' :grin2:

DSC00501.jpg

Here's another one i poured ...

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

Any help would be very much appreciated ;)

Anjie,x.

LMAO! But but but....he was swooping in to eat that bubble!! I thought it was a very natural pose :D

OK, OK, it fell over :laugh2: you weren't supposed to notice :grin2: I'll get it next time, yes I will.

And on the goldfish, he's as near to the glass as he's going to get without breaking out. Do you think if I gave them a light coat in a slightly darker orange glass paint it would help?? I've never used the stuff so am unsure.

Thanks for your comments Vicky.

Anjie,x.

Wow that orange fish looks like he is behind that blade of grass. Then I would recommend putting him in a straight side container.

Okay I can't help myself. You killed the little yellow fish, what did you forget to feed him or did he die of neglect.

I think your candles look great, except for the one little sick one...or does he just have a hangover!:D

On the goldfish...I've used them before with the same results as you. They show up much better if you have more bubbles in the gel water, and when they're lit, they always showed up fine. I hope it works for you too!;)

I fed him bubbles!! What more does a glass fish want :confused::D

Good idea, I'll try him in a square glass and see it that makes a difference.

Here's a different angle, so you can see he's next to the glass. It did look like he was behind that grass though lol.

DSC00486.jpg

Anjie,x.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought those little yellow goldfish too and mine also look invisible in the bowls :undecided Guess all we can do with those is make sure the gel is clear or very lightly colored and put them close to the glass so they show up better. They are cute little buggers, when you can see them.