** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Is it still winter or spring in your neck of the woods? Our area can't figure it out - yesterday morning we had snow, today is going to be clear and sunny.

Filling some orders, then more work on getting ready for market. Practicing writing on a chalkboard for one of my big signs. My handwriting sucks :)

A lavender weekend again. More lip balm, and some tub teas that don't sell really well but are easy to make and look good on the table lol. I am really loving lavender lip balm - finally found *the* lavender ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pillars to use up some older scents, and *maybe* some liquid soap. Not sure I want to devote that much time to something this weekend though, so probably only the pillars. :)

Also, I need to do a bunch of non-candle-related odd jobs around the house, so even the pillars may not get completely done. ;)

Robin! Our trees are starting to bloom and we've had snow/flurries for two days - now sunshine and wind lol! Getting ready for an open house! Gonna be lots in my pots this weekend! Mango Papaya, Cranberry Citrus, Bartlett Pear...........fresheners, melts, rustics......

well, mine is going to be perfecting these votives.

Got lots of different scents to try on them.

Nag Champa, Cherry Burst, Baby Powder, Mango....... do I only have a weekend :D

oh and I THINK its spring around here, warm-ish when the sun comes out, been out in a t-shirt today.

I need some inspiration for spring colours and scents

would you recommend lavender or lavender and chamomile?

Robin - I'll hijack your thread for a minute and tell Wick n Wax that Cierra has a wonderful lavender and chamomille(spelled wrong?) maybe she will check back. But this week-end all I want to do is make palm wax up in pillars and containers. Lovin this palm:yay:

aah, i'll try lavender and chamomile, not my kind of scent, but someones asked if I 'do' it. Thought I'd get some to test, test, test :D

oh to have palm wax in the UK, I love the look of that.

Robin, I love your 'whats in the pot this weekend' threads btw, gives me some oompf to make time for candles at the weekend :)

More website rebuilding is on the horizon even though it's supposed to be around the mid 70's here and I hate to be stuck in the house. I have 16 batches of new soap to do and I'd like to pour some test candles but hell, being realistic I'm going to be doing good to get out of bed by noon.

I am making soap soap soap have an order for scents 24 bars of each. And have some rustics to make. And I am going to be walking on the beach sometime this weekend. Before the tourists arrive, although I do believe it will be somewhat busy around here. What lavender did you say that was Robin :cheesy2:

More website rebuilding is on the horizon even though it's supposed to be around the mid 70's here and I hate to be stuck in the house. I have 16 batches of new soap to do and I'd like to pour some test candles but hell, being realistic I'm going to be doing good to get out of bed by noon.

Put the website off some more hehehe It's gonna be beautiful here.. and wouldn't ya know it? I've got a Mercantile order! sigh. I've also got a mother's day show that will require some effort. Guess I'll just open the windows and wish!