what would these be called?

chrisasst

I wouldn't call them a wickless tart because a tart is wickless anyway as far as I know. Probably should change name from tart also because of yankmee. I call mine melts, or melties. Just check threads and you will see what different names they are called. They look sorta like muffins so call them muffie melts:D

hahaha, um when I was in high school Muff referred to something else. :embarasse

That was my thought too. :naughty: And it still does to this day have the same meaning!!

So Top, if you called them that and made those, would you then be the Muffin Man? :rolleyes::laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful muffin man..there's a movie called do you know the muffin man and it's about a pedifile...now I'm wondering if I spelled pedofile correct..lol..I had a lady buy muffin tarts just like the ones in the photo at the only craft show I do.she also got a tart warmer with the tarts...one year later she brings everything back and tells me there's no wicks...I didn't even look at the muffins close up..send hubby home for my drill and my votive wicks..he comes back I open the bag and she of course had tarts and a burner...I had to explain the COMPLICATED procedure of burning tarts in a tart warmer..it's the last time I did the craft show..lol..don't have the patience for them

Be careful muffin man..there's a movie called do you know the muffin man and it's about a pedifile...now I'm wondering if I spelled pedofile correct..lol..I had a lady buy muffin tarts just like the ones in the photo at the only craft show I do.she also got a tart warmer with the tarts...one year later she brings everything back and tells me there's no wicks...I didn't even look at the muffins close up..send hubby home for my drill and my votive wicks..he comes back I open the bag and she of course had tarts and a burner...I had to explain the COMPLICATED procedure of burning tarts in a tart warmer..it's the last time I did the craft show..lol..don't have the patience for them

Well what in the world did she think she was buying the warmer for?