New and improve website/navigation

clane

Love your site.

Very quick loading. Your pictures are great. Very easy to navigate.:D

On your contact page,

I am getting a box with the X in it??

That is the only picture that will not load..

Great job!!!

ETS: I see an unsubscribe for your newsletter. Do not see where to subscribe??

I like the site and the page load times are fast for me (I'm on cable).

This may be just a matter of preference but I would limit the number of products that list down a page. I'm a somewhat familiar with Zen cart so I think you can set how many to show before a page break.

In the footer of the site you have a link "Earn Free Candles!" clicking on that gives me the 404 error or No page found. I also noticed it's in your header, but in white so only a little shows up.

It looks nice and clean though. You did a good job modifying the cart. That is not the easiest one to use. I'm currently playing with Zen Cart to see if I can modify it to meet my needs. I use Oscommerce right now.

Well done!

Having 50 products to a page is a bit much for me. I don't like having to scroll so far down to look at things, espcially just names. Just curious, why do you not have the scent description showing on the product page?

Pictures loaded ok, but then I'm not dialup. On the right side the language module isn't really necessary [imho]. Otherwise nice site, like the clean feel of it.

Great catches Pinetree! Earn Free is now fixed. To both you and Sherl... as for scrolling down products, are you referring to the scent listings under "Votives" or the checkbox list under Gift Collections?

Thanks!

It may just be my computer, but for me the font is showing up super small on certain pages. And I know this probably doesn't have much to do with anything, but when you click on the catgory "gift collections" there is a picture of tealights on top of ribbon. I keep seeing that and am afraid that the ribbon is going to catch on fire, (I know it can't, its just a picture) but that is what the pic makes me think of. Other than that the navigation is very easy to follow and the pages load very quickly.

Yes, the font issue. I am using css for layout and different browsers handle font differently. I had to go with the most popular browser settings, IE and in that the font appears normal and standard. I personally use Mozilla and yes, the font is much smaller there but I can resize easily. Most folks that use Mozilla do so to compensate... I want to avoid hacks in my css and am still searching a better workaround...

The gift collection choice is a very good thought. I will switch out that pic as I believe you are right lol...

Thanks for the time!

Very nice! We also use zencart and find it easy to manage. Easy to load, I didnt look at all of the images, I am not one to page thru pages of images. Ever thought about thumbnails across the page (3 or 4) and down? Love the color bars, and your logo is beautiful. Good job!