Label Critique Please

I guess I'm just too easy to please or too amazed by the design talent some of you have. I love everything about it--the swirlies, butterflies, AND flames!

Like jldorrington said, I would make the net weight a smaller font, but I think it's great!

Jane

I would use a swirlier (is that a word?) font for your F's or maybe the entire "Fragrance Fantasy"? I would also take away the flames on your i's.

I agree. Maybe a more "dreamy, fairy tale" look to the font. I would also make the weight smaller.

When I did mine, my name and the scent were the biggest print on the label.

I believe the conflict is that the flames are attached to such a plain font. I love the flames.. they are adorable, but they just don't go with this idea you have going on here..

I'd like to see Fragrance Fantasy done in a Script font and Candles and bath in a complimenting non-script. The tag line done in whatever you use for the Candles and Bath and the rest in something just plain and simple. And the more I look at it, the more I don't think the flames belong on this label.

You have a good strong start! :)