Wellington Fragrance

R.S.

Anyone have experience ordering from Wellington Fragrance?

Customer Service?

Quality of Oils?

In particular, I'm looking for a strong lemon scent. Anyone tried the Lemon Verbena or Lemongrass or straight up Lemon?

I tried over a dozen of their scents in soy and not ONE threw well enough for me to bother trying to sell it! Very big mistake on my part. The scents were very weak IMO and not worth the price. Try Peaks instead! They ARE worth the money and they have excellent service!

Fire

I buy several dupes from them b/c they are dead on dupes and they throw well in my soy/para wax. Indeed, some of the oils did not throw one bit.

I have had great experiences with their customer service. My first order (all samples) I actually received a phone call from them asking what type of product I was going to use the oils in and if I needed anything else, etc. I would recommended their highest grade anything less isn't worth it. Their prices are reasonable but so are many others.

I also buy from Peaks and many of their oils throw great in my wax, although some don't. I think you need to test things out for yourself and see how it goes.