A thumbs up for an eBay seller - Liquid Dye

I recently made the switch from dye chips to liquids and wanted to share with everyone my great experience.

I found a seller on eBay that I'd never dealt with before that had a good price on liquid dyes. I contacted her about purchasing all colors of her 1/2 oz dyes and she set me right up with a buy it now auction of all 15 colors for $29.00 plus $5 shipping. I was skeptical of the quality because of the price but figured it couldn't hurt to try them so I went ahead and bought the lot.

I received the dyes yesterday and immediately poured up some testers using both soy and palm in 6 different colors. I am VERY impressed with these dyes! I don't detect any odor at all (which I read can sometimes be a problem with liquids) and the colors are true and vibrant. I am definitely sold on these dyes and will continue to buy from her.

Note: After typing all this I got to thinking that it may not be acceptable to post because it's basically advertising for someone else. I was going to post a link to her auctions but will wait to find out if it's ok first. Anyone know if this type of post is or isn't okay?

I got some liquid dye yesterday and probably from the same ebayer.

My peach ended up a brownish shade and my blue was teal, the other colors were good though they were both mixed with clear FO so the FO didn't change the color, they looked odd as soon as I put a couple drops in my oil but it was too late. I am sure I can come up with some "off the wall" names for the tarts because it doesn't affect the scent, just colors gone wrong lol.

Make sure you test all your colors. I am thinking the wrong color label was put on the wrong bottles:D

I got some liquid dye yesterday and probably from the same ebayer.

Make sure you test all your colors. I am thinking the wrong color label was put on the wrong bottles:D

I just finished pouring testers with the rest of the colors and they all turned out the colors they should have.

I emailed the seller and asked her if it would be okay to post her link here and she said yes. She also put up a buy it now auction x 4 at the price she sold the dyes to me for.

Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300103195782&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

um ok - the seller is YOU

I want to clear up any misconceptions that some of you may have about me being "the seller" of the candle dyes.

Yes, the 1st link I posted IS one of my auctions for a forever pillar. That was an innocent mistake on my part as a result of keeping too many tabs open and copy/pasting from the wrong one. The 2nd link I posted is for the auction with the candle dyes from the seller mentioned in the opening post, if you look at her feedback you will see that I was the buyer of her listing 120108892599 for the candle dyes. I make and sell candles, not candle making supplies.

I hope this clears up any confusion that some of you may have had.