New aroma bead question - couldn't find the answer

If I do aroma beads in an organza bag for people to put in their dresser drawers or closets, is there a danger of any oil seepage? I mean I know they are basically dry, but still.....:undecided Has anyone tried this firsthand (putting clothes directly on a bagful)? Thanks in advance!

I tell my customers that if they want to do that then to not set the clothes on the bag itself or vice versa...basicall to make a little space just for the sachet. Same with the closet. I even put that on my label, better safe than buying someone new clothes :)

Here is what is on the instruction page that bittercreek has:

Cautions:

• Do not set these on wood surfaces as the oils can stain the wood!
  • Do not set them on painted surfaces or plastic surfaces as the oils can damage these surfaces!
  • Do not set on hot surfaces or in extremely hot enclosed areas as plastic could melt!
  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets!
  • The fragrance will last for several months, depending on the fragrance, use, and exposure.

I am putting the beads inside a small poly/cello bag and then inside the sachet so the scent can come out but not risk the oils to stain wood or damage any surfaces. I also attach a little card that has the cautions on it.

Here is what is on the instruction page that bittercreek has:

Cautions:

• Do not set these on wood surfaces as the oils can stain the wood!
  • Do not set them on painted surfaces or plastic surfaces as the oils can damage these surfaces!
  • Do not set on hot surfaces or in extremely hot enclosed areas as plastic could melt!
  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets!
  • The fragrance will last for several months, depending on the fragrance, use, and exposure.

I am putting the beads inside a small poly/cello bag and then inside the sachet so the scent can come out but not risk the oils to stain wood or damage any surfaces. I also attach a little card that has the cautions on it.

I also thought about putting them in the small cello bag within the organza bag - I think that's probably the best way to go so that I don't stress about people staining their dressers lol - thankyouverymuch :)

I have sold these before and I advise people to set the bag on a small, flat votive candle holder...like the little glass ones that you can get at Walmart. If it is for a "sachet" for the drawer, I recommend putting the bag in a small cup type votive holder in the drawer. That contains any oil and keeps the clothes safe from touching it. :)

Peace,

Jen

I have sold these before and I advise people to set the bag on a small, flat votive candle holder...like the little glass ones that you can get at Walmart. If it is for a "sachet" for the drawer, I recommend putting the bag in a small cup type votive holder in the drawer. That contains any oil and keeps the clothes safe from touching it. :)

Peace,

Jen

That's a great idea - Thanks!