Crystal Container Palm Wax

I tested the crystalized container wax a couple years ago and used 10% fragrance oil with no problem. I got mine from Strahl & Pitsch. I experiment alot and usually use more fragrance than recommended just to see if the wax will hold it and burn it properly. If you decide to add more than the recommended fragrance amount, make sure you keep an eye on your testers, and test, test, test. HTH

I just wanted to say, I received 10 lbs of glass glow from Candle Science today. It has NO instruction sheet including how much FO it calls for to make 1 lbs of candle.

I am honeslty surprised at this. I have received wax in the past from several suppliers and this is a first for me.

I guess I will start with 1 oz per pound and adjust from there since I think that is a standard.

This forum is EXTREMELY helpful and I wish I had know about it when I was off and running on my own. I had to learn from trial and error. At least now with the trials, it's based on others experiences :D

Thanks! I got it from Candles and Supplies. Love the way it looks but still working on the burn and scent. Will try 1 oz and see what happens!

Anne

Wow Anne,

Candlewic is so much cheaper for the same wax.

They are only 12.00 for 10 lbs

You would be saving 7.90 per 10lbs if you go with them.

It's good wax.

Wow and candles & supplies wants almost double for a case. Cripes.

According to candlescience web site and info they say their palm was special made so not to destroy the rainforest or something similar. That is probably why it might cost a little more - but I will say from my testing candlescience palm - that is the only palm I will buy. Wonderful test results with only 1 oz per lb and I am used to using on the normal 1.25 oz pp. with paraffin. It is mighty temping to go palm all the way.