Spirit Crafts

kalamazoo

I should have done a search on the CT Board regarding this supplier before placing my order. (A lot of negative comments came up) I Placed an order with them on the 15 March for $180!! Paid with Paypal. After not hearing anything from them for 3 weeks, e-mailed several times and got no response. Managed to get someone on the phone who advised me that some of the molds I ordered were not in stock and they WERE BEING MANUFACTRED!:shocked2: She said they would be sent to me very soon after Easter. I have still not heard anything and there is a #*!!@!! answering machine on all the time. This is a lot of money and I suppose because I have ordered from C&S, Peaks etc and got great service and my products, I just assumed that this supplier would be of the same integrity. Should I try and claim my money back or give them a bit more time? Any advice appreciated and thanks for letting me rant on about this.

I ordered from Spirit Crafts once and it took FOREVER to get my order. I never ordered from there again. I would send an e-mail warning that you are going to file a dispute with paypal and see if that grabs their attention..if not file it! I hope you get your molds or a refund. I can not stand bad customer service! Good Luck :wink2:

Well after the e-mail I sent today I finally got this reply -

quote " We apologize for the extended delay. We are doing our best to get this out to you as quickly as we can. We have been short handed over the past few weeks so things have been slowed since Easter. We will have this shipped out to you very soon along with a discount for the extended delay." unquote.

The thing is I only have 45 days to start proceedings with PayPal (by the end of April) and they could take longer than that to eventually get this to me, or not at all and then my claim cannot be filed. I think I have been patient enough and what annoys me the most is that they don´t even state on their website if an item is out of stock or not. What to do, What to do!!

If I am not mistaken they order their molds from Pourette - which may be out of business....so that may be the delay - not sure what happened with other peoples orders...

Let me see if i can find where I read that on the internet.

Here it is

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070402144131AAgwk7G

Thanks so much for posting that - it makes this whole scenario a lot clearer. I have been reading the thread about Pourette and I was beginning to wonder if they in fact got their moulds from them. I think I will go ahead and start the ball rolling with the PayPal dispute.

First two times I ordered 1 mold and it only took around 2 weeks. LAST time I ordered 12 molds ( same ) and it took almost 3 months. I got the same e-mail that they were very sorry stock had been depleted blah blah blah.

My opinion was that there should have been something on the site stating that they were out of stock. Yep, crossed them off my supplier list.

File your complaint ASAP ... they will go almost two weeks or the complete complaint time frame, but usually they end up refunding. Yes, I won't ever do business with them again. Don't even wait for an excuse from them, because that's likely all it is. It's all it ever was when I dealt with them.