Need Canadian Supplier

New directions is fast, I've never ordered flavor oils from them though.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.ca/raw-materials-flavors-c-13_39.html

Lynden House also has flavour oils, I buy from her because I can go into her store.

http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/index.asp?category=300404&count=1

When I first started out, I used LeMelange, they are in Florida, and have quite an impressive selection.

If you are desperate and are close to a Micheals or cake making store, check out their oil based flavorings, they are used in icing and are food safe. I get many from there as well when I'm in a pinch.

Check out www.villagecraftandcandle.com

They are in Ontario and they carry Bitter Creeks Kiss Kwenchers. They only carry three flavors on their site. Maybe email them asking about others? Also, www.tubosoap.com has some not to bad flavors. They arent presweetened but they were nice on their own. Be sure to ask for wholesale access. I have also purchased some from http://www.nfldsoapandcandlesupplies.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=29 She also has some other neat things

HTH

Cara

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Caradelrae!!!!!!!!!! I live in Newfoundland (for the moment) and I've had one heck of a time getting stuff on this island! The shipping I've had to pay....eek. I can't believe they actually have a place here! OH, thank you sooooo much! Yay! Potassium hydroxide...finally!

Christina

Ok, just thought I'd mention..I just ordered some stuff from newfoundland soap and candle supplies...and the customer service is VERY good. She's having problems with her site (the cart wasn't working, and some prices weren't showing up), so I called her and she got the order together for me on the phone and she's even letting me pick it up (even though it's only an online store!!!! Whoo Hoo! Even if some things are pricier than the states, the shipping alone will completely make up for that!

Christina

Ok, just thought I'd mention..I just ordered some stuff from newfoundland soap and candle supplies...and the customer service is VERY good. She's having problems with her site (the cart wasn't working, and some prices weren't showing up), so I called her and she got the order together for me on the phone and she's even letting me pick it up (even though it's only an online store!!!! Whoo Hoo! Even if some things are pricier than the states, the shipping alone will completely make up for that!

Christina

GREAT NEWS! I am so glad that i could help you out. Danica, the owner is a peach!

Cara