Jump to content

Trying something new


caradelrae
 Share

Recommended Posts

Over the weekend my fil tapped a few of our maple trees and i boiled down most of the sap for maple syrup, but i managed to save enough sap to make a batch of soap with. I did some research, the sap is 97.6% water and 2.4% sugar, so i thought it may just add a boost of lather.

Made the soap this morning, no problems to report as of yet. Didnt accelerate, has so far discolored to a light beige. Ill post pics as it does its thing.

Cara

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...