Cinnamon Stick fo

We love the cinnamon stick fo from millcreek and use it in our smelllie jellies, but have yet been able to wick it correctly. We tried it in our ezsoy and never got it right. Now we are trying i t in our c-3 and wicked it up two sizes from our normal oil and it melts to about half the jar and then (I don't know the correct term for it) but it won't burn down any farther and smells burnt. We gave up before, but I would love to put this in our line. Any suggestions?. We have been testing with the premier 700 wicks and love them. Our normal oils seem to be doing well with the 750's. Thanks, Karen

You really didn' list what type of jar. If you are using Ezsoy and haven't wicked it right then C-3 is going to be an even bigger challenge since it is a container blend and those waxes usually have to be wicked up. I use a lot of heavy oils with 415 which is comparative to ezsoy. The Premiers do run all the way up to 798 so you still have a lot of sizes to work with don't be afraid. Just make sure you document which size wick and what size jar for that particular FO so you don't forget. If its a powerful scent you might consider reducing your FO percentage too. It might be overloading the wax hindering its melting point a little.

We are testing in a 16 oz mason and a 8 oz. jelly. We use 1 oz fo to 1 lb of wax normally, I think i'll try to use a little less cinnamon oil. We actually have had to change our wicks for the c-3 because our htps went wild in both sizes of jars. I loved our 415 wax, we had our candles just like we wanted, but found the c-3 wax where we can pick it up instead of shipping. It saves us approximately $100 per 200 lbs, so we are trying really hard to like the c-3. Testing, especially when you have everything worked out, is the pits. Oh well, we are learning as newbies that is just how it is. Thanks.