Chunky specialty and Limited Edition votives

Pepperi

lovely. I love chunks' date=' and if my order turns up, shall be making some votives today :)

Whats dragons blood whiff of? I'm going to do nag champa. What are the mystical ones? do you mean their fo?[/quote']

Here is what the company describes of dragon's blood: A soothing oriental blend of orange, rose, and carnation on a warm exotic dry down of patchouli and creamy vanilla.

My mystical candles are for special purposes: Pink for relationships/Blue for Meditation/Yellow for healing/Purple for opening psychic centers/Brown for Intuition/Green for money I combine different fo's for their intent.

Nag Champa is amazing

Here is what the company describes of dragon's blood: A soothing oriental blend of orange, rose, and carnation on a warm exotic dry down of patchouli and creamy vanilla.

My mystical candles are for special purposes: Pink for relationships/Blue for Meditation/Yellow for healing/Purple for opening psychic centers/Brown for Intuition/Green for money I combine different fo's for their intent.

Nag Champa is amazing

my house smells lovely at the moment of nag champa, trying my first votives in it.

I've been asked to make meditation votives and candles for a spiritual site I go on. I do a lot of meditation myself, but have never really used candles before. Obviously I cant' sell any, till I've got the testing perfected.

I have different colours for different things, most associated with my crystals.

Might try some of the dragons blood, thanks xx

my house smells lovely at the moment of nag champa' date=' trying my first votives in it.

I've been asked to make meditation votives and candles for a spiritual site I go on. I do a lot of meditation myself, but have never really used candles before. Obviously I cant' sell any, till I've got the testing perfected.

I have different colours for different things, most associated with my crystals.

Might try some of the dragons blood, thanks xx[/quote']

Very nice! Yeah candles are not necessary or any other tools for that matter but some people have a hard time focusing. If you need any advice let me know, I've been at this for many years. I wouldn't mind testing one as well and if you like I can send you one of mine!