Jump to content

would this be considered...

Recommended Posts

If you pour wax into a traditional votive glass, that's sometimes called a filled votive. It's a small container candle regardless what you call it. 4794 is typically used to make molded votive candles, so I would think it would separate at least partially from the glass. You might want to make sure the wick is adhered firmly to the bottom or the container is shaped so as to prevent the candle from possibly falling out.

There aren't really a lot of rules except to test thoroughly. If you like the way a material works for a certain application, then use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...