Help with wording on banner

ayshapooh

Hi all!

Ok I decided to order a banner and am having a hard time figuring out what to put on it. I have only done home shows and now I'm going to try my hand at a craft show so I wanted to order a banner and you can put up to 4 lines on it. I do soy container candles, melts, ornies, wax dipped bears, lip balm and just started my hands at forever pillars with palm wax...and after I attend the BC convention I am going to try cp soaping and once I get that down would like to add that to my list of products. So my company name is Schiller Creek Candle Company but I figured my first line of course would be Schiller Creek and I think I will leave off the candle company part because I want to add soap and maybe some other bath and body products in the future so can anyone help me word the rest of the banner:embarasse ..I have seen so many of you with great wording suggestion when I read the posts :D

Sandy~WI

If you order from jumbogreetingcards.com you can add as many lines and as many words on it as you want on your banner. You can also put multiple photos, collage, logo, borders, etc. Very reasonably priced and fast shipping.

Mine has my company name and web addy. They are great for shows; makes you look much more professional. If I use my tent, I use bungies to stretch it across.

If the show is inside and it's just a table, I attach it to the front of the tablecloth with safety pins. Mine is heavy vinyl with metal grommets for hanging. I got it on ebay a few years ago and it's served me well!