Searching for "ROSE" FO

Toni S.

I'm going to do the wood roses and I'm wondering if anyone knows who carries a true Rose fragrance oil? I've sampled a couple and to me they are very "gaggy" smelling, almost like old ladies cologne, if you know what I mean? Nothing against "old ladies" because I'm old!!:cry2: :cry2: I'm looking for a pretty, soft fragrance? Any help is appreciated.

TIA

I just poured Rose Petals from Cajun Candles yesterday and had to open the bay door and windows to the shop! I couldn't go in until it aired out some.

It's very strong, but smelled like rose. It did remind me of old lady perfume, but most flowery scents do...lol It actually sells fairly well and the number one buyers are old ladies...lol

No offense to any elderly...Im well on my way to that! :cry2:

I don't usually like rose scented anything, but I do like Peak's Rose Bouquet. It smells like a real rose with green notes. Not powdery at all, nor old lady perfume-y. Very nice.

I agree Peak's Rose Bouquet smells like a real rose. I used that on my wood roses. I even brought a bouquet of roses over to my MIL house and said "Look what your son bought me" (well technically he bought them since I used his money to buy them in the co-op LOL) and had her sniff and when I told her that they were wood roses she didnt believe me til I had her touch them...she said they smelt like real roses and look like them too!

Sandy~WI

Oregon Trails Rose Petal smells exactly like a rose. Some of my customers love it, but some others feel it's a little overwhelming and too sweet. Chloris Rose from Greenleaf is a really nice rose, not too sweet and not too cloying.

Just giving you some more to choose from.:D

• 9 months later...