The Box Co-Op Ad

smellywax

Has anyone gotten samples from the Box Co-Op ad that is on this site? I filled out the information for samples of a couple I am interested in a few months ago and never got them. Are they only sending them out if you speak to a sales rep?

I really don't know what the purpose of them adversing here if they can't follow through and send the samples. I was seriously interested in two of their products but wanted to see a sample with my product before deciding which ones to order. Not too smart on their part and I hope the person who put the ad here sees this.

Yes I spoke with a sales rep. to get 1 sample back in January, four months ago and didn't get them. I even spoke with them twice and they said they would send them out right away. I received nothing. What kind of service is that? Maybe they are selective on whom they want to send samples to.

They probably put them there for any suppliers who troll here. I'm not talking about any of them who are above board and we know who they are. I'm talking about the ones who have memberships here, seldom if ever post, and use our posts for their marketing research to find suppliers and compare pricing.

They know who they are, and they should have no problem making a minimum $1500 or $2500 order for boxes.

• 2 weeks later...