Suppliers in Oh. Pa., or W.Va.?

Does anyone know if there are any suppliers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, or W.Va. that you can shop at the store versas having to shop on line? May be worth the trip. I kinda live between 3 state lines. Oh, Pa, and W.Va. I would like th see how far they may be from me. Thanks, Kim.:rolleyes2

First I would like to thank everyone! This was very, very helpful! I live in a small town called Dillonvale. It is about 28 miles either way from Wheeling W.WA.or Steubenville Ohio, and about an hour drive to Pittsburg.

I do want to tell everyone about another site I go to often, but I don't hear anyone talk about. It has a little bit of everything! The F.O.'s are great, and so are the prices. Check it out! www.bolek'scrafts.com. I think you will like it!

Hi, I'm sorry, I missed that. I was at a friends house a couple hrs. from home when I posted this and was getting ready to go home. But I did love getting all the info you gave me and the time it took you to do it. As soon as I got home I put the list in my favorites and have been checking them out sence. A special thanks to you~Kim.

Hey there cocopop....we're almost neighbors. I live in Wampum, PA and am very familiar with Rogers and the Friday night auction...(maybe too familiar 9 rabbits later from last summers auctions!). My sister-in-law and I have gone to www.supplies4candles.com before to pick stuff up and it is just about right in your back yard in New Waterford Ohio. You can call your order in and let them know when you want to pick up.

Love the info! I've been doing my homework. This one is only an hr.1/2 away. Will check it out! This is GREAT! The candle makers store is 4 hrs away, darn! Like I said before I do go to Bolex's which is an hr. away, and to Makes Scents, which is also an 1 1/2. Thanks so much! Keep them coming! Ha!

First I would like to thank everyone! This was very, very helpful! I live in a small town called Dillonvale. It is about 28 miles either way from Wheeling W.WA.or Steubenville Ohio, and about an hour drive to Pittsburg.

I do want to tell everyone about another site I go to often, but I don't hear anyone talk about. It has a little bit of everything! The F.O.'s are great, and so are the prices. Check it out! www.bolek'scrafts.com. I think you will like it!

I couldn't get this link to work:confused:

Sue Ann