Flash Point and FO

What fo is this?

Its exactly as it says it can possibly ignite at 132 degress, but typically that is of fo alone...once you get it into wax its kinda like diluted a bit, so you will be fine. You just would never want to heat plain fo to 132. Hope I explained this well! What wax are you using, and does it require you to pour at this temp or higher?:confused:

Maybe someone else will jump in here, cause I'm not familiar with anything other then soy or soy blends.

What fo is this?

Its exactly as it says it can possibly ignite at 132 degress, but typically that is of fo alone...once you get it into wax its kinda like diluted a bit, so you will be fine. You just would never want to heat plain fo to 132. Hope I explained this well! What wax are you using, and does it require you to pour at this temp or higher?:confused:

Maybe someone else will jump in here, cause I'm not familiar with anything other then soy or soy blends.

I am using Eco-Soya. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't loosing any FO in the heating process.