Watermelon FO recs, please

dabbledoya

Can someone please give a review of some tried and true watermelon fos? More specifically, the one's from NG, ICS, or Peak's? GL's grapefruit watermelon is awesome, but unfortunately it's out of stock more than it's in, so I'd rather just make my own concoction!

TIA

Peaks watermelon is strong but it smells to much like candy not a true watermelon. I would sample around because everyone will have a different sense of what that scent should be. I do know I was smelling some YC's the other day. Their particular watermelon was good and true but not one of their stronger throwers. I was quite intrigued.

If Peak's version smells like candy, maybe it will be what I'm looking for. After testing quite a few, I finally found a watermelon with a strong throw that my customers love--Alabaster's Jolly Rancher Watermelon--and then they discontinued it!!

So next Peak order I must try their watermelon!!

Thanks,

Jane

Glad to hear that Mill Creek is being tested. I just ordered the Cozy Home, Juicy Watermelon, Sunflower, and Fresh cut Roses this morning. Know the reviews on cozy home were great - any other on the sunflower and fresh cut roses. Sorry-don't mean to hijack your thread:wink2:

I have watermellon from sweetcakes. It smells great. Not too candy-ish. But a ballanced watermellon. It is not kick you out of the house strong, but is nice in b&B stuffs. :)

My daughter loves it.

Dot sure how it would throw in soy tho. Never tested it in wax.