here are some of my candles

Pepperi

They all look lovely. Just curious as to why your Manifest pillar is so named? Let me rephrase that: What colours or properties have you used to enable it to use that name (if it's not a professional secret) and give it manifestation properties? Hope that makes sense. Mozz

They all look lovely. Just curious as to why your Manifest pillar is so named? Let me rephrase that: What colours or properties have you used to enable it to use that name (if it's not a professional secret) and give it manifestation properties? Hope that makes sense. Mozz

I use the color blue for meditation as a way to focus in on what you desire, green for career and money but also can be used direction and purpose. White of course for hope. I don't use all colors the way some might. The scents also play a huge factor in this candle. My grandfather loves this one!

They look nice, a little hard to see what a triple blessing votive is though.

Yeah that was just an experiment. I was thinking of selling it but still testing! The bottom is for money the middle for love and the top for health. I make no claims though......LOL

• 2 weeks later...