Pillar Packaging Need Opinions

ladysj

Okay I need opinions here. I like the shrink sleeves because they are much quicker to package the candles however, I like the ones with the ribbon on top but these I have to cut each one from a roll of shrink wrap for each candle which is time consuming and kind of a PITA. LMK which one you think is more visibly appealing. It maybe a little hard to tell from the pic. I have also been leaving the top longer on the ones with the ribbons about 3 or 4 inches extending. I like the fact with the sleeve I can leave an opening at the top and they can smell the scents.

This is all the ribbon I had on hand I think I'm going to go with a white or off white grain ribbon about 1/2" wide that way I won't have to worry about having different colors of ribbon.

pillarpackagingly3.th.jpg

I really can't choose!

My candles are "naked", I only tie a white rafia ribbon and add a hang tag, but when I make them for gifts I wrap them in cello sheets and add the same rafia ribbon as you added the red one... To me naked or wrapped in shrink wrap are more professional, with ribbons are more "friendly" if this makes sense!!

I was doing just the cigar band around them it looked nice just wondering how to keep the bottoms of the candles from getting banged up.

I'd like to do the cigar band but I always wondered how you kept them from getting scratches & dents on them.:confused:

I agree with the eye appeal of the ribbon and I also know if I'm looking at candles, I want to be able to smell them. Therefore my vote is for the sleeve and ribbon. I'm with you with the cigar band as well. I don't want them getting chipped or scratched if they are sitting out....also want to retain the fresh scent as long as possible and I definately don't want them collecting dust if they don't sell right away. Beautiful candles by the way!!!

NancyT

Oh yeah, where do you get your sleeves?