BCN's Brown Sugar & Nutmeg review

I bought a sample awhile back and just put it in some wax and OMG the cold throw is killing me..... STRONG & I totally dislike it! I really don't think I can bring myself to test burn it!!! :spit: :eek: AND I don't know IF I can even give it to my testers... YUCK!!!! This IS one f/o I know I won't be adding to my list!!! Anyone else try that one?? Like it? Hate it?

Beverly

i hated the butter rum allspice too. they both stink.

Yep, same results here....YUCK on both of those scents!!! I tested them and couldn't finish burning the candles...melted them down. It must be the 'brown sugar' scent in these that I just do not like!

• 2 months later...

haha, this thread is funny. We clearly have a LOVE it or HATE it scent on our hands here! I just poured a couple of J223 containers with it..they're still cooling but it was a super strong scent in the pouring process. We'll see how the throws are in a couple of days but so far - I LOVE it! Smells just like warm baked molasses cookies to me with a small hint of cinnmaon and spice. :drool: Course it's very much a winter scent IMO and I am SO SO SO ready for the snow! This 90 degree humid weather is for the birds I say, this is WI fer cryin out loud! :grin2:

I have a dipped taper in this FO.... sits in my office... I love the smell... reminds me of my grandmom making cookies...

Since this is such a strong oil.. you may have to cut back on the usage,, like down to 3/4 oz per pound... stronger is not always better with some fragrances.

You definately get your money's worth with this FO. :yay:

• 2 weeks later...