Pillars and tins

Heres a few I made this weekend and yesterday...

Pillar 1) bubblegum-ish type scent (was a mixture of bits I had left but smells just like bubblegum

pillar 2) is raspberry pear and came out a little marbled!?

pillar 3) is raspberry pear and I tried a rustic

theres 3 tins from soy also, in lemon meringue and 1 in strawberry, the scent throw on these even cold, is amazing :)

pearrasptins.jpg

Are you going to post some pics *LOL* ............. oops you have DOH - sorry couldn't see them then they appeared :-)

Woooo you've been busy! What wick did you use for the tins? Have you tested them yet? I made some last night but not with soy with paraffin container wax scented with Double Vanilla (yumm) can't actually smell them yet 'cause i got a cold (ohh poorly me). I used 3 different wicks in mine to see which one burns best, ones an LX14, ones an LX16 and the others a NT32 cause I don't have any LX18's still. Let me know how yours go when you burn them.

Anjie,x.

well, I've had a boob in a mug, now a bum in a tin lmao

nat, I've pm'd you xxx

judy, thanks, I must admit I do get confused, and wasn't even trying for any effect with that one.

Anjie, I haven't tested them yet, it was 2 lots of wick, eco 8? and a zinc one.

I've got some other to try yet, but haven't got the big sustainers I need, thats summat else that confuses me, didn't realise there were difference sustainer sizes.

Love the pillars - such a popular colour where I am at the moment. Lotsa kids getting confirmed and one of the colour themes is this shocking pink for table decorations etc. The lemon slices look great in the tins, but I have to admit that I thought there were two huge bubbles in the strawberry one - good concept though.

OMG!! Wick! I lit my 3 tins! All was going well for the first few seconds then my son said "wow Mummy, that flame's big". BIG!! BIG!! It was a flippin' flame thrower!! The LX's are burning fine, the NT is out of the competition :D that was one dangerous flame!

Anjie,x.

nice pillars and tins. Looks like a bum in the pink tin though!

Wow, I really need to start checking the locations of people before reading their posts, to see if they are in the UK. When I read this, I must have spent a good 10 minutes staring at the photo, trying to figure out how the candle could possibly resemble a homeless guy. :grin2:

The candles are beautiful! I love the mottled one.

Wow, I really need to start checking the locations of people before reading their posts, to see if they are in the UK. When I read this, I must have spent a good 10 minutes staring at the photo, trying to figure out how the candle could possibly resemble a homeless guy. :grin2:

Laughing my arse off!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard today, thanks, I needed that.

Anjie,x.

quote]

Hahahahahaha, you are too funny! I love UK slang, always cracks me up! DH thinks I watch too much BBC, he just doesnt get it.