best of Tradewinds??

CareBear

If you make candles, they have the absolutely best coconut cream pie. Yes, markedly better than NG, KY, JS and most definitely Snowtops's, so now ICS's, and a few others not worth remembering.

Other greats, off the top of my head (and you will want to cut back because they are powerful):

Christmas Tree

Emerald Seas

Coco Lime

HTHs some

Wow thanks for responding so fast!

I'm just starting in candles but do a lot of soap. Unfortunately I ABHOR coconut :( And I don't sell so I don't care what other people like LOL!!!

I've got Emerald Seas on my list.

The responding fast - that was pure coincidence - promise!

On the CCP - I down right hate coconut, myself, but this CCP is something else. If you have a sweet tooth or have a thing for vanillas or Creme Brulees, do not deprive yourself of a sample of this:drool: if you make candles (it's not body safe).

I love TW's. But they are so frustrating. They never restock their FO's or take forever to do so. I desperately need their lily of the valley. I think that they have been out of this scent for at least a year. Anyway, if it is in stock, might I suggest to you mango, papaya (the best that I have ever smelled,) plumeria, ivy garden, vanilla, lemon grass, green apple, and cucumber to name a few. I dislike their tangerine. It smells like fuel. I also think that their wisteria is awful. Other than that I have been thrilled with every scent that I have purchased from them.

Thanks for the insight Noodle - I'll perhaps go ahead and order instead of waiting for the Herbal Ecstasy to come back into stock!

You are quite welcome. It is a shame that you cannot get the Herbal Ecstasy. It is a lovely scent. If you want a sniffy of it, just pm me.

You are quite welcome. It is a shame that you cannot get the Herbal Ecstasy. It is a lovely scent. If you want a sniffy of it, just pm me.

Awww thanks - but then I'll just be pissed I didn't order it (couldn't order it) and I don't need THAT going on!!!

Enjoy your day.