Is the Bittercreek site down?

It makes not one bit of sense but I still cannot access the site! I have cleared my cache, all temp files, rebooted, etc... still, no Bittercreek! I need to look at the dye colors!!!!!

This may be a dumb question but do you have a firewall like Zone Alarm installed?

Nope. Nothing. It is the weirdest thing. I *should* have a firewall installed but I don't. Heck, I accessed their site as recently as last week. I haven't had a problem with any other site.

Have you recently installed a popup blocker or any toolbars other (like google)?

Have you cleaned your computer of adware and spyware? Either can cause this type of problem too.

I just went through this same thing! I couldn't access access either Bittercreek page for almost two weeks - it was extrememly frustrating. What's even more frustrating is that it seemed to auto magically fix itself so I have no clue what was wrong in the first place. :mad: At least it works ok now I guess.

All of my computer friends told me that it was my ISP but my ISP swore that it was my computer....both computers (I had two that wouldn't load the page). For some reason I just can't seem to believe that both of my PC's suddenly developed the same issue... :lipsrseal but anyway...

One thing that may help you is to install the latest version of Java. It's definitely not a guaranteed fix but worth a shot. I happened to notice that I was able to open the Bittercreek pages the same day that I happened to have installed the latest version of Java on my PC's.

Good luck