Candlescience Black currant & nectarine

Scented

OK what in the world is this supposed to smell like? Not burnt bubble gum right ... though I'm not sure that's what I'm picking up either. Used at 1 oz ppo in 1343 and I can't, for the life of me, get a grip on this smell. Now I know lindsaycb said it was good, so I bumped it up on my list. Anyone else get a peculiar smell from this. I've let it sit a couple of days in hopes it morphs. Now a mile away (ok on down the hallway and downstairs) it smells pretty good. Maybe 1 oz ppo was too much?

Hmm that's an odd description LOL. I haven't tested this one yet, but now I'm curious, may have to try that one out next. OOB it smells yumma!

I wouldn't think that 1oz pp would be too strong, none of theirs smell very strong to me (at least OOB).

Very interesting.

LOL! I just wanted a better description than I could come up with. I have to admit the further away from it I am the better it smells ... I probably should have phrased that differently, but didn't. Will give it another go later today.