Soap making ? business or personal use...

TexasBrat

I have mainly been using these for personal use, family, friends. I just got my website up so I plan on having a business at some point. I better start selling soap soon because I am running out of storage space! :grin2:

I'm a convert now that I make my own CP soap-used to only use shower gel, and now would use nothing besides handmade/homemade soap!

I haven't really started pushing/selling my cp soap as of yet, but I've been giving away quite a few (need the room to make MORE) to see if they'll generate more sales. ;)

Just yesterday I went out and bought some of those plastic shoebox sized boxes so I can clear off my drying racks and make more soap!!

Yep, I'm addicted!!! :D

Both. I started out making it just for personal use, as well as giving to family. Now I am trying to make it a major part of my business. I haven't found it anywhere else around here.

I do still use and make shower gel from base. I like to take it when we go away somewhere over night, that way I don't have to worry about messy soaps!

Steph