Need your ideas.....Thinking ahead

We hold an open house every fall and I need ideas to add for this year. We are doing dipped animals, but anyone have any good selling item ideas?

We do container and pillar candles currently so throw your ideas our way please, Thanks Laura

I did very well with gift baskets. I tried keeping the price under 20.00. That was the best selling item at the xmas show I did. I filled them with various types of my candles. I found the baskets at garage sales over the summer. And the dollar store had so many asscessories for the baskets. Hope you like this idea. Good Luck with your open house.

Thanks you guys. But what is a wick dipper? I have not heard this. We did baskets and I am going to try the wooden roses too. I think they might go good too. I just tried dipped animals two weeks ago and I sold 70 in two weeks. It was crazy! So I will continue those as well. Thanks:laugh2:

a wick dipper various in style but it does just that...instead of blowing out the wick you dip it no smoke from dipping it. oh great idea on the baskets and wow on selling 70 dipped animals in 2 weeks