how much steric in M&P ???

cowgirl

I have been searching and can't find how much steric to add to a lb of M&P.

From what I have researched steric will make the M&P last longer but I need a starting point. Anyone have suggestions for me ?

I did find a thread on using salt water and adding 2 tablespoons to a lb of M&P, has anyone tried this method?? Did it work ?

thanks

nitra

I have been searching and can't find how much steric to add to a lb of M&P.

From what I have researched steric will make the M&P last longer but I need a starting point. Anyone have suggestions for me ?

I did find a thread on using salt water and adding 2 tablespoons to a lb of M&P, has anyone tried this method?? Did it work ?

thanks

nitra

As for the steric.. try 2 TBS to start. Let me know how it turns out! I've done the salt water, and I've done beeswax, the salt water seemed to make a little bit of difference, the beeswax made a lot of difference so that's what I use now!

LOL i just saw those, hey did you know they come in yellow and white ? With all my searching first time I have seen the white

Hey, while I have your attention (winks) can you substitute something else for the bentonite clay ???

Well my girl, you have mentioned an additive that ol' prairie here has not used yet!! YET!!!

So I'm not sure. All I know is the stuff is supposed to be very good for a body both inside and out! But not something I've tried so I can offer no sub. Sorry! That's something I need to be ordering and trying very soon.

I can't believe you haven't tried it yet, I see threads where you have tried ALMOST EVERYTHING !!

Well I ordered some for gardeners soap along with the beeswax you mentioned. I hope it turns out good.

This brambleberry site you suggested is getting way more money outta me that I intended to spend......grrrrrr I wish I could order just what I need but then I look ahead and say well I will use that later, its the dang shipping charges that make me spend more than I want too !!!!

Well I am not sure, I am researching that right now before I actually hit the 'check out button' LOL I have about 30 scents from NG and I am going thru their list to see if mine are soap safe. If you have some suggestions for BB then let me know, hell whats another few bucks at this point.

You don't want me to start! LOL! For me, for soap it either has to be fresh and clean or warm and cozy. So I don't have a ton of soap scents. My goat milk soaps are my biggest sellers, and my coffee scents, milk and honey and clean scents sell the best. Green Clover and Aloe is a biggie. I don't know about brambleberry scents though.. they aren't a FO supplier for me right yet!

For NG, you HAVE to get the Pink Sugar. I've only given samples away, but people are now harrassing (and I do mean harrassing) me for more! You also have to try Brown Sugar & Fig from Peak's. Another riot starter for me. LOL!

For me, I've found most of the true soap-type scents don't move people. All they want are the dupes.