Blue Sugar.....

MissyK

I've smelled the real thing and it is sooooo sexxxxxxy! It is a manly Pink Sugar It is a little soft ,a little sugary, and then a little spicy added in I think it is kind of a unisex fragrance. I loved it. I friend of mine sent me a sample since I do not not have a Sephora Store that sells it close to me they made me up a sample for her to send to me.

Sue Ann

Dani, are you getting some?

The Light Blue (Dolce & Gabana) sounds good too. I don't think I've smelled that one yet. I'm definitely open for some Blue Sugar.

you betcha!!! just placed the order now. :D

it'll be so cool to have pink sugar and blue sugar bath set for him and her.

Dani

Go to FOH's website and it's listed under her Pink Sugar oil. I know you have to go to Pre-buys.com to order but I couldn't set up an account for some reason. What does the Light Blue smell like?

Missy, did you have a problem ordering there, something to do with country??

I kept putting United State and it would keep bouncing back on me. GRRR

I ended up emailing her with my choices and pp addy.

I wonder what light blue smells like??

Dani

Oh gals...Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue is one of my favorites!! My hubby got me the real thing for Christmas and I have to say...the one Denise is gonna have...EXACT!! Oh...if you like clean mild fruity scents....this one is RIGHT up your alley!!!!!! This one is not like fruity fruity..it is a very clean fruit...I wear it all the time because it is light enough anytime and clean with kisses of citrus!! The description from Sephora is "A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.

Notes:

Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk."

And the Blue Sugar...I put that in IGI 6006...did good...OOB you smell the toasted caramel more...but put in wax and the black licorice pops more. It is a nice one!

I wish I could spray the screen and you'd smell it. My husband loves this scent on me! Hope this helps you!!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Thanks Kim and Denise.

Now I may have to go back and reorder the Light Blue.

Dani, I had to email Denise also and she was very prompt with that. I let her know about the cart and I'm glad she fixed it so now I can go order Light Blue.

Welcome Denise.

Missy

I wish I could spray the screen and you'd smell it.

OH, a scratch n sniff screen, what a wonderful idea. Someone needs to get Bill Gates on that idea. Of course some other computer guru would probably just sue him because he was smart enough to come up with something they didn't.:laugh2: