?'s on wickless

mkpk

I have read a ton on wickless candles and love the info. A few questions I didn't find or overlooked. How long do you, and/or how long is it safe to burn a wickless candle? If you burn a wicked candle on a warmer, what happens and/or what do you do with the wick? Do you color your TIN jars, since you can only see the color from above? Some say the candles last longer, but others say the scent doesn't last longer (guessing maybe the wax coul€ last longer, but scent fads quicker? Anyone use 10 or 16 ounce candelinas for these, seem to fit, short and spout (when I get all steamed up, hear me SHOUT!...) Any help would be great! TIA

If you melt a wickless candle..........you don't have a wick to worry about. If you melt a wicked candle on a warmer you don't have to worry about the wick.....well I have left mine on for days and days. When I pour a wickless, I pour it at a higher concentration of fo and pour it shorter than my wicked candles so that when it liquifies....it doesn't overflow. I believe that a wickless candle will not last as long as a wicked candle. Once liquified the fo is released at a faster rate, as opposed to burning which only releases the scent in the melt pool. JMO!