Anyone else NOT get TSW email about new FOs?

I haven't been getting the newsletter for quite a while now. I contacted them about it and got it once more after that and then nothing. :cry2:

I'm pretty sure it's not my email because I've turned off all spam filtering.

I really would like to get the newsletter cause I'm totally addicted to so many of their scents. :drool: And I loved the newsletter sales and savings.

Well don't ask them to add the sale to your order cause they told me they don't have time to check to see what sale applies to my order. They reamed my ass in several emails about how many orders they get and how they have so many sales going on, on so many levels. They did not have time to look up a sale.

Well don't ask them to add the sale to your order cause they told me they don't have time to check to see what sale applies to my order. They reamed my ass in several emails about how many orders they get and how they have so many sales going on, on so many levels. They did not have time to look up a sale.

Are you serious?

I've made mistakes on my last order, BIG ones.

I wanted a different style serum bottle and ordered something else that had to be changed and they were awesome about it with one phone call. Do you know who you talked to? That sounds completely out of character for them. Sorry this happened to you.

I guess now there is confusion as to whether or not an email was even sent, so who knows? I did notice that Tish had posted an ad for the new FOs over at the Dish, maybe an email is forthcoming :) Of course I need new FO like I need a hole in the head, but I have a certain reputation to maintain... :D

I guess now there is confusion as to whether or not an email was even sent, so who knows? I did notice that Tish had posted an ad for the new FOs over at the Dish, maybe an email is forthcoming :) Of course I need new FO like I need a hole in the head, but I have a certain reputation to maintain... :D

Yes indeed, you Scent Slut! :cool2:

The sampler pack is up for the new scents. Perhaps she hasn't had time to get the newsletter out yet. No biggie, it will come.

Are you serious?

I've made mistakes on my last order, BIG ones.

I wanted a different style serum bottle and ordered something else that had to be changed and they were awesome about it with one phone call. Do you know who you talked to? That sounds completely out of character for them. Sorry this happened to you.

HAHAHA - they were probably still reeling after fixing YOUR order so Sharon's request was next and, oh well, we already know from Sharon what happened..

I got mine, and I've only ordered from them ONCE and that was just b/c I had a GC. LOL

OMG the new scents look :drool: delish!

I will not buy though, nope, not gonna do it, no way, no how!

Walking away, not looking back.....Bolt.gif