What do you charge for your Spray??

Aspencreek

I am just getting ready to start selling my room spray in a 1 oz. bottle. It would be more for traveling. I hate going into a hotel room and have a musty yucky smell. I am going to sell those for $2.50 ea. I have tried the 4 oz. but I don't know what the problem was customers bought them but not too many, so I am trying a smaller size.

I am just getting ready to start selling my room spray in a 1 oz. bottle. It would be more for traveling. I hate going into a hotel room and have a musty yucky smell. I am going to sell those for $2.50 ea. I have tried the 4 oz. but I don't know what the problem was customers bought them but not too many, so I am trying a smaller size.

I think the smaller size is a great idea, I have been using 4oz bottles(just for myself) and I get so impatient-I want to try a different scent now dammit!-I have a ton of half full bottles laying around my house.

If you're making anything intending it to be for travel, make sure you familiarize yourself with the new guidelines for the airports and items like these. I know helping my husband pack for his business trips is always interesting now because of it (we had to purchase several new toiletries for him).

I'm not sure about the policies for checked baggage, my husband never checks anything. But everything he takes has to be less than 4 oz, and in a quart sized plastic zip baggie. Yes, it's that specific. If you try to bring on something larger than that, they won't allow it. You either have to toss it or mail it home. So he takes 2 oz bottles of stuff (lotion, head shaving stuff), keeps a smaller thing of deodorant, all in a toiletry bag just for traveling (he's out of town more often than he's home).

So if you're planning on marketing any of this towards travelers, make sure you know the policies. They also may not allow anything on that's alcohol or cyclo based because of flash points. I'm not sure, hubby doesn't use this kind of stuff.