Downy Lavender Vanilla

Holly

Not sure if this should be here or in the business section -- either or I guess.

For those of you who use the Downy Lavender Vanilla fragrance oil....do you put "Downy Lavender Vanilla ("Type") or Lavender Vanilla ("Downy Type"). What would be the best way to go? Legally speaking, I would assume Lavender Vanilla ("Downy Type") would be the safest way to go. Thanks for any input. :)

I just call mine Lavender Vanilla!

Hi IndyGirl! :)

I have a Lavender Vanilla, but have had requests for this one too. I like it too, and I finally got around to finalizing it. I don't want to get rid of my standard one. So, I would like to indicate that it is the Downy type smell. To me it smells so different from most Lavender Vanillas. I may just go for ("Downy type").

~Holly

It is very different, I found out when sampling. I love it and it's popular with excellent hot and cold throw. I'm not sure about the legalities on this one though. I would do Lavender & Vanilla (Downy Type)

Thanks for your input! :) I am going to put, Lavender Vanilla ("Downy Type").

Holly, where did you find this FO? Does it work in your 70/30 blend?

Hi Trish,

I get mine at Nature's Garden. I am not sure who else has it, except for where Indygirl mentioned -- IFT. To me it did not give as good of a scent throw in my pure soy/veggie wax as Millcreek's Lavender Vanilla, but it is doing real well in the 70/30 I use. I am test burning it right now in my living room and it is strong in the living room, drifting slightly into the kitchen where I am right now (has to go through the formal dining area to get to the kitchen nook --my house does not have an open floor plan). I also noticed it a bit upstairs -- not strong upstairs, but I could smell it. It is being tested in a 10 oz. apothecary jar with two Hemp Lg. wicks which seem to be doing well at this point.

I will most likely use Millcreek's in my soy like I have been doing and offer the Downy one in the 70/30. I find that many people like this scent. I offered it in a limited addition jar(one wicked Hurricane jar) last Spring in a 50/50 blend and a lot of people seemed to like it at the shows.

HTH

~Holly

I know Downy calls them Simple Pleasures and then lists the scent.

Thanks Stacie. :) I did not know that. I don't really use Downy but know that they are suppose to be good. I did not even know if NG Downy Lav. Vanilla even smelled like it (was a great dupe) since I had never smelled it before. A friend and customer smelled it and said, "That's it!" :)