BruceCarvesWax, et.al - an apology!

Well, my friend/friends. I owe you all an apology. When I started out - guns blazing - I didn't run into problems with the few fragrances that I started out with.

NG: Wedding Day, Butt Naked, Hawaiian Ginger, Huckleberry Harvest, Ocean Mist, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Spiced Cranberry, Cinnamon Sticks, Hazelnut Coffee.

All of them burned well, smelled good, etc.

THEN

I tried others and they were kicking me all over the place!!!!!!!! LOL!

Even though you thought I wasn't heeding your advice - I was. I have slowed down and I'm not wasting as much product.

So, again - I apologize for running out of the pen - someone left that gate open! lol!

Now, I'm stepping back because as you know - not every fragrance is going to work.

Thank you all - you've been great!! I love this Board and all the talented people. I don't do soap, but man!, there is some beautiful stuff being posted! Not into pillars, but wow!, gorgeous colors!!! Congrats to all!

As to the Lottery numbers - they are 19, 25, 34, 35, 42 - J/K!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

I know what you mean, ForHisGlory. When I first started, it seemed that everything I did went well, then I read about air pockets and what happens, next batch is nothing but air pockets; same thing with wet spots. I read the word mushroom, and guess what starts happening to my wicks. Finally the dreaded frost hits (that happened on its own). I wanted to stop reading, but then I figured, I'd rather have all this happen now, when I'm testing and just learning; and have all these experts around to help.

Best of luck with your testing......

Trust me when we all start it seems easy....it is like a science...some are lucky to get it right the first try the rest of us have to get formulas that work for us and our customer down.

It sure did seem easy at first, mizbizzyb! Then the honeymoon was over!!!! :grin2:

Thanks for your response!

I know what you mean, ForHisGlory. When I first started, it seemed that everything I did went well, then I read about air pockets and what happens, next batch is nothing but air pockets; same thing with wet spots. I read the word mushroom, and guess what starts happening to my wicks. Finally the dreaded frost hits (that happened on its own). I wanted to stop reading, but then I figured, I'd rather have all this happen now, when I'm testing and just learning; and have all these experts around to help.

Best of luck with your testing......

Isn't that the truth!!! Our pastor has been preaching on healing and everyone is getting sick! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the wish for luck!!!

What a grand place to come and pour it all out - so to speak! lol!