Fragrance Oil Heaven

Jami

I am really eyeing placing my first order from FOH. I have been reading the "soy test results" comments. It seems they use 1 oz instead of 1 1/2 oz like most.

Are their oils that strong? Anyone know what type/brand of soy wax they use for testing purposes?

Any input would be appreciated!

Jami

Hi Jamie! :wave:

I'll let others tell you about our oils but with the testing...our tester, Dena, tests in 100% Soy wax from KY Candles Supplies (also she has tested with the 100% Soy wax that was purchased from Snowtop Candles)

I hope this information helps you!! I'm looking forward to helping you with your future purchases if this is what you choose.

Thanks!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Thanks Kim, you made my day! I use the KY soy because its closest to me, shipping is reasonable and I have had great results with it :D

I think my biggest dilemna now is WHICH oils to try, you have so many that sound AWESOME :shocked2:

I will be placing my order today!

Jami

Jami, you won't be disappointed with any of Kim's oils. They are all awesome! My favorites are her Apple Cobbler Delight and Indonesian Teak. They are all great though. I think I am close to trying all of her oils! I use C-3 and they work great and very strong! Downpour and Waterfall Cascade nearly ran me out of the house. Very good unisex type scents. WC smells like a man's cologne to me. One of the best Lemon Sugars around IMO. Kim is one of my main suppliers because I know I can't go wrong with any of her oils.

Missy

i have only tried a few that i have bought off the classies. they are

white chocolate karibu- 1oz. pp. in 100% soy (415 from mc) one word awesome.

rocky mountain christmas-1oz. pp. 100% soy- will run you outta the house strong.

snowdrift berries-1oz. pp. 100% soy- great.

Can't some of you lie to me and tell me they are just awful smelling LOL

I have sat here for well over an hour looking at them all, writing names down, looking again, writing more names down.........well needless to say I am going to either have to hit the lottery or rob a bank at this point :undecided lol

Soon as I "narrow" it down, I will post what are in my "final" scents to choose from lol.

Thanks for the wonderful replies!!!

Just got a box from FOH a while ago. The name of the company describes how I am feeling perfectly. OMG, I got tons from the prebuy and the free shipping sale. These oils are incredible! I especially love Bedtime Bath, Downpour type, Fresh Lemon Sugar type, Wisteria Blossoms, Lime & Cilantro, White Chocolate Karibu, Sensual Secrets, Amber Blush, Lime Crystal Kisses, and Caramel Dip. But all the others are excellent, too. Can't wait to start pouring them. Thanks Kim!

Most definitely the Iced Carrot Cake. Eucalyptus Spearmint throws great in my soyblend. I'm testing the Wisteria Blossom, Hawaiian Hibiscus and Sweet Pea right now in soy and they are super strong. Oh...Coco Beach Baby is great in candles and bath and body.

Maggie :cool2:

Ok so I placed an order. There were several I still want to order but this will get me started to see how I like them.

Closeouts:

Apricot Vanilla

Brunch in the Hamptons (couldn't pass this up, it sounded too yummy lol)

2 oz sampler packs:

Peanut Butter Brownie Pie

Yeah Mon!

Tahitian Vanilla Spice

Apple Cobbler Delight

Cinnamon Apple Berry

Sensual Secrets

Lemon Sugar fresh type

Raisin Bread Buttercream

I KNOW I will be ordering the iced carrot cake, white chocolate karibu, coco beach baby, caramel dip, sweet pea, island temptations and a few others but I had to restrain myself to start with the samples above :o hehehehe

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions!

Ok so I placed an order. There were several I still want to order but this will get me started to see how I like them.

Closeouts:

Apricot Vanilla

Brunch in the Hamptons (couldn't pass this up, it sounded too yummy lol)

2 oz sampler packs:

Peanut Butter Brownie Pie

Yeah Mon!

Tahitian Vanilla Spice

Apple Cobbler Delight

Cinnamon Apple Berry

Sensual Secrets

Lemon Sugar fresh type

Raisin Bread Buttercream

I KNOW I will be ordering the iced carrot cake, white chocolate karibu, coco beach baby, caramel dip, sweet pea, island temptations and a few others but I had to restrain myself to start with the samples above :o hehehehe

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions!

I had wanted to get in on the last pre-buy and try the Yeah Mon!, but somehow managed to forget and missed it. :undecided I'd be interested to know what that one is like.

Also, if anyone's tried the Caribbean Fruit Smoothie, I'd love to know what that one's like also.

Jami, make sure you put the Bamboo Sugar Cane on your list. All of the ones you picked are great though.

I just got Yeah Mon and Car Fruit Smoothie in on Monday and they smell yummy OOB. Yeah Mon smells like a coconut pineapple mixture and the fruit smoothie smells just like it's name. Very fruity! I think they will be great summertime scents! I can't wait to put them in wax.

Missy

Jami, make sure you put the Bamboo Sugar Cane on your list. All of the ones you picked are great though.

I just got Yeah Mon and Car Fruit Smoothie in on Monday and they smell yummy OOB. Yeah Mon smells like a coconut pineapple mixture and the fruit smoothie smells just like it's name. Very fruity! I think they will be great summertime scents! I can't wait to put them in wax.

Missy

Thanks for your OOB reviews on the Yeah Mon and Car. Fruit. Smoothie. Try to let us know your thoughts on them once you get them in wax, please!

You gotta get Madagascar Vanilla Orchid. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG If you have heard of Antahala Vanilla on this board- it's the same exact thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been telling all my friends to get this one!!!!!!. WOOOHOOOOOOOO Get it.. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Jami, make sure you put the Bamboo Sugar Cane

This was on my list but its out of stock until 4/15 so that gives me enough time to get in the ones I ordered, test them and place another order (it's my story and I am sticking to it :laugh2:)