Wanting a misty soap mold

Scent Cellar

Where can I get one and how much are the 16 bar tray molds? I have been having trouble using my log molds which I really like when I use the Select Shades. When I use the Select Shades coloring the swirls on the top of the log are there but completely disappear in the center of the soap. Does gelling diminish the color or what's happening? I have only used the Select Shades one time .. maybe I need to try again.

Treat yourself to a Misty Creek mold. :)

I have had almost every mold out there. I get them, I hate them, and I sell them. I have both of the MC molds and I love them. Great molds, they are well built and swirlicious. LOL!!

I am not a fan of Select Shades. The colors never seem to be the same after gel.

I like Cybillas Celestial Colors and Between Friends micas and oxides. I just received some new colors from Oregon Trails but haven't been able to play with them yet.

I just received some new colors from Oregon Trails but haven't been able to play with them yet.

I've been eyeing those too. The colors look so vibrant and have been calling my name. I'd be interested hear how those do for you when you get around to playing with them. I'm so jealous. :tongue2:

I love my Select Shade too.