Need help, again, making Cyclomethicone Sprays

I need help, once again, making body sprays with Cyclomethicone & FCO. I've taken a few months off from the B&B thing, for personal/family reasons. But, I'm starting again & need help, already!! I'm making one ounce sized Cyclo sprays. Same problem, as way back when: I have no problem making large sizes, but have someone who wants EIGHT one-ounce body sprays in EIGHT different scents.(& some are blends!). Since it's 8 different sprays, I'm not making a larger batch & pouring them into smaller bottles. I'm only making one ounce at a time. Can anyone help me out? How much Cyclo? How much FCO? How much FO(can be in ounces, "drops")Thank you very much!!!

Hi! I can help you.

If you're making a body spray, the maximum fragrance load on any body-safe product should be 20%.You can use less, if you want it lighter, but you should never go over 20%. That assumes you're using a professional, undiluted fragrance oil.

So...if you've got a one-oz spray, that means you use 4-parts base, and 1-part fragrance.

Let's break it down to grams, it's easier. There are roughly 28 grams to an oz. 28 divided by 5 (total parts) equals 5.6 grams. I would use 5 grams fragrance to 23 grams base.

Does that help?

If you're making a body spray, the maximum fragrance load on any body-safe product should be 20%.You can use less, if you want it lighter, but you should never go over 20%. That assumes you're using a professional, undiluted fragrance oil.

Really? 20%???

• 1 month later...