soy wax uk suppliers

here i go again making a pain of my self but mum said if you dont ask you dont find out

have been purchasing my soy wax of ebay but its soooo expensive does any one know of a uk supplier thats cheap:)

have trawled the net but maybe im not looking in right places

once again any info greatfully received:)

Hi

I buy soy wax by the ton in the UK. Email me (because you can't recieve private messages on here yet) and I should be able to sell you some cheaper than you can get on ebay. I sell to a few others on here also as not only is the soy cheaper, but postage is never more than £6 through my courier company.

natasha

natasha@scentifique.co.uk

Hi

I buy soy wax by the ton in the UK. Email me (because you can't recieve private messages on here yet) and I should be able to sell you some cheaper than you can get on ebay. I sell to a few others on here also as not only is the soy cheaper, but postage is never more than £6 through my courier company.

natasha

natasha@scentifique.co.uk

email on the way:Dalso just noticed you are only just up the road from me:)

lol, thanks Ilona. It's a shame you're going back - I just kicked my wax supplier up the butt for a discount so I get it even cheaper now.

Those candles I sent you - whilst I'm happy with them, I'm testing double wicks now just to see if it's any better. Seems OK so far.

Nat