tart molds

I have some naughty ones my mother in law used for her chocolate business. I bet that would attract attention!:D I almost thought about that for the anything goes tart swap but I didn't think it would fly with some people. lol

I have been using silicone mini muffin pans. I buy them at JoAnn's craft store. I get 40% off coupons so I get them for $6 each. There are 12 to a pan and a few different designs. I also use mini muffin silicone cups.

I received an order from KY Candle today of foil liners. I just pour the wax in them and am done. They look to be a small cupcake liner made with foil. They don't collapse or anything when poured. They make 1 oz tarts.

I am always looking around for something I think would make a cute tart mold lol. I do have several candy molds.

Another idea is to find soap molds. There are alot of cute and inexpensive small cavity molds in different shapes. Embed molds is another idea for small tarts.