Strong Pearberry & Cucumber Melon for soy?

Trish

I'm trying to find both of these oils for my new soy blend (70% soy). Has anyone tested any in soy that they've been pleased with?

I've only tested JS, since that's what I used to carry in my old wax, but they're not strong enough for me in my new blend.

I searched on here but not much came up for these two in particular in soy so any recommendations would be helpful! TIA!!

Hi Trish,

I use Swan's Pearberry. I have used this for a long time in my soy. I have not compared it with any because it gave me a great throw and I liked it. I have not yet tried it in the 70/30 I use, but it most likely will do well. I have found that most things that throw in my soy throw well in the 70/30 I use too. Who knows though, there may be one out there that I may like better, but this one does smell good and has a good throw in the soy. I don't have anything to compare it to in terms of what it smells like. HTH

millcreek has both of them, all their fo's are tested in pure soy & i have only found 1 fo that has a very light throw. (brv). their cool cucumber & melon is awesome, the pearberry is a little lighter in throw but it's great.

Thanks for the input everyone! I haven't ordered from JBN before so I thought I would get a sampler pack, but the shipping is almost $11 for 10 1oz bottles. Ugh.

I just got some samples in from Millcreek, I sure wish I had realized I needed these two scents last week! LOL

I was thinking....I may have an old sample of Pearberry from JS. I will see, and if I do, I will smell it OOB and see if it smells close to Swan's. Pearberry is not a hit you in the face kind of scent, but it does throw well in my soy....especially for a berry scent. :)